We at Shorcontrol Safety ltd respect your privacy and comply with our obligations under the
- The Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Implementation Date 25.05.18
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you. Shorcontrol Safety currently does not have a contact form on our website. All personal information is gathered through phone/email and hard copy forms.
Any personal information collected will be used only to provide the services of our Training Organisation. By supplying this information, you are implicitly agreeing to Shorcontrol Safety submitting this information to the relevant awarding body.
Types of Information Collected
We only retain Non-Personal data from visitors to our website:
- Non-Personal Data: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Site.
Purposes for which we hold your information
- Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Cookies: a Cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for Cookies.
Each website can send its own Cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the Cookies it has already sent to you, not the Cookies sent to you by other sites.
Third party cookies are set on behalf of safety.ie. These partner cookies don’t collect personal data and would not be able to identify you as an individual customer.
On the whole, cookies are used:
- For technical purposes essential to the effective operation of websites.
- To enable safety.ie to collect anonymous information about the browsing activities of our clients for internal analysis.
- To drive Safety.ie marketing activities. For example, third party cookies may be used to show you relevant advertisements on other websites you visit.
Shorcontrol safety will engage certain service providers to perform certain services on its behalf which may involve the Processing of Personal Data, for example third parties that assist with distribution of Shorcontrol Safety newsletters and emails. To the extent that such Processing is undertaken based on the instructions of Shorcontrol safety and gives rise to a Data Controller and Data Processor relationship, Shorcontrol Safety will ensure that such relationship is governed by a contract which includes the data protection provisions prescribed by Data Protection Law.
Security of information
Our Data Protection policy deals with security of information held by Shorcontrol safety outside our website.
The accuracy of your information
While we endeavour to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, we shall assume that in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the information you provide us with is accurate. If you inform us, or we become aware, of any inaccuracies in the information it shall be promptly rectified by us. We do not retain any information about you which is out of date or which is no longer required.
Individual Data Subject Rights
Data Protection Law provides certain rights in favour of data subjects. The rights in question are as follows (the “Data Subject Rights”):
(a) The right of a data subject to receive detailed information on the processing (by virtue of the transparency obligations on the Controller);
(b) The right of access to Personal Data;
(c) The right to rectify or erase Personal Data (right to be forgotten);
(d) The right to restrict Processing;
(e) The right of data portability;
(f) The right of objection; and
(g) The right to object to automated decision making, including profiling, and where CMC relies on its legitimate interests to Process your data (including for marketing purposes).
These Data Subject Rights will be exercisable by you subject to limitations as provided for under Data Protection Law. You may make a request to Shorcontrol Safety to exercise any of the Data Subject Rights by contacting Shorcontrol safety on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or you wish to update your details or remove your personal data from our records, please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.