• Raise your awareness to potential electrical hazards.
• Instruct you on how to recognize electrical hazards.
• Provide ways to eliminate, remove, and prevent electrical hazards in the workplace.
• Emphasizing the extreme importance of observing all electrical safety requirements and practices.
• Instructing you on what to do in the event an electrical accident.
• Course is not designed to teach you to work on electrical equipment.
• You will not be qualified to work on electrical equipment.
• If you see problems with electrical equipment, notify your supervisor.
Basic Electrical Safety Course Content:
• Basic Concepts of Electricity
• Hazard Recognition
• Effects of Electricity on the Human Body
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• Work Practices
• How to Respond/Report a Problem
• Supervisor Responsibilities
• Employee Responsibilities
Course Duration1/2 Day
Number of Delegates10
Delegates will receive a Shorcontrol Safety certificate upon successful completion