Lateral Packers: are used in 100mm and 150mm Diameter Pipes. They do not have wheels or a hallow centre and are fitted with an integral aluminium end cap
Lateral pipe repair packers are used on small diameter drains and pipes when maintaining a flow is not necessary. The lateral pipe repair packer is fitted with a universal drain rod connector as standard. Lockfast and steel drain rod connectors are also available.
- Ideal for use with 100mm and 150mm PatchBox kits pipe repair kits
- 0.6m, 1.0m, 1.5m & 2.0m lengths available
- 2.0 Bar inflation pressure
- Aluminum guide ball at each end allows easy positioning of the pipe repair Packer
- Positioned using ropes, inflation push rods and drain rods
- Easily inflated by hand pump
Flexible Packers: are suitable for pipe diameters from 150mm to 1200mm and are fitted with wheels and flume hose.Flexible packers should be partly inflated before use
Used to install pipe and drain repair kits these flexible pipe repair packers can be bent to aid insertion in to the pipe. Flexible pipe repair packers are available in a variety of sizes and cover pipe diameters from 100mm to 1200m.
- Ideal for use with 150mm, 225mm & larger PatchBox pipe repair kits
- Pipe repair Packers available for pipe dia. from 150mm to 1200mm
- Packer lengths range from 1.0m to 2.5m
- Packer centre flume allows pipe flows to be maintained if required
- Adjustable Packer guide wheels allow easy positioning
Standard Packers: are similar in construction to lateral packers but are available for pipe diameters of 300mm and above. No wheels fitted. Standard Packers should be partly inflated before use.
Rigid Packers: have a replaceable rubber sleeve mounted on PPH tube. Three wheels are attached at each end at an angle of 120° to ensure stability in the pipe. The hollow centre of the packer allows some flow to be maintained if required.