This course is designed to allow for safe working at height and to ensure that candidates are competent in all current Fall Arrest and Working at Height methods.
- Legislation Governing Working at Heights
- Distinction Between Fall Arrest, Fall Restraint and Work Positioning
- Fall Factors, Loads and Forces
- Suitability and Selection of Different Systems
- Examination, Care and Maintenance of Equipment
- Practical Wearing of Fall Arrest Equipment etc.
- Practical Usage of Fall Arrest Equipment etc.
- After Use Care and maintenance of Equipment etc.
Learning Outcome • Fully understand the principles of fall arrest and work restraint • Be capable of fitting a working at height helmet and fall arrest harness • Be capable in the usage of basic fall arrest and restraint system
Course Duration1/2 day
Number of Delegates8 maximum per course
On successful completion of this course, Shorcontrol Safety will issue a Certificate to each delegate, which is valid for 3 years.